Our salon reopened for business on April 24th, 2020 in accordance with guidelines issue by Governor Kemp. We have the responsibility of operating safely & properly, so our scheduling may be at a reduced capacity in order to comply with social distancing requirements.
We will be adhering to the following recommendations as described in the State Board guidelines.
- We ask that that only the client attend the appointment. Please, no guests.
- We will only be taking scheduled appointments, no walk ins at this time.
- We ask that clients bring and wear their personal face masks to the extent possible while receiving services.
- We recommend that you wait outside the salon in your vehicle until the stylist is ready for your appointment.
- We ask that everyone maintain social distancing at all times. Spacing between persons in the salon should be at least six feet, except when staff are servicing clients.
- We will need to ask each client (and employee) entering the shop the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever,
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- As per state guidelines, any employee or client who has a temperature above 99°F should be sent home immediately and not allowed to return to the salon/shop until they have no fever and no evidence of COVID-19 symptoms.
Sanitation & Personal Protective Gear
- Each client will be draped with a clean disposable cape or color cape.
- We will sanitize shampoo bowls, salon chairs and instruments (combs brushes etc.) after each use.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Employees will wash hands with soapy, warm water, for a minimum of 20 seconds between every client service.
- Employees have been instructed to arrive at the salon/shop showered and wearing clean clothing.
- Employees have been instructed that they should change clothes before entering their homes when they return from work.
Schedule an Appointment
We can't wait to safely serve you soon. Schedule your appointment today! Also, be sure to check out our cancellation and deposit policies.