Love Your Hair In February!
Break Your Breakage Habits!
1. SHOWER POWER: Your hair is at its weakest point when it is wet, so we typically do not recommend brushing hair when wet if you can help it. The only reason to brush when wet? To distribute conditioner and detangle. So, if you must brush your locks when wet, use a wide toothed comb or a brush, like “The Wet Brush”, intended to be used on wet hair.
2. BOTTOMS UP! : Most of us tend to work from roots to ends when it comes to our hair, but it’s usually best to do the opposite. Applying conditioner, styling oils, and even simply detangling is best when working from the ends of your hair up to the root. By doing this, you will prevent your hair from getting more tangled and potentially breaking without even realizing you it! (Brushing from roots to ends can actually make knots worse rather than better!) For persistent tangles, try a leave in conditioner, like Unite 7 Seconds Leave In Detangler
3. SAY NO TO THE PONY! : Putting your hair up in that same ponytail day after day can cause unnecessary stress on your hair and ultimately causes breakage. Also, using rubber bands to hold hair in place is a BIG NO NO! Instead, try a new look, like a high bun or a side braid, that are all the rage this season. Replace your rubber bands with wider, fabric hair ties that are gentle on your hair. The S’Nice bands carried at Barron’s London Salon are much cuter, come in fun colors and prints, and can double as a bracelet!
4. DON’T DESPAIR, REPAIR! : We put a lot of stress on our hair from blow drying and flat ironing, as well as from colder temperatures which leave hair dry and brittle. So what’s a girl to do? We’ve got you covered! Treatments that infuse hair with Keratin, such as our Strengthen Me and Repair Me options, do wonders to get hair back to healthy. To take home, try our Keratin infused products such as Moroccanoil Restorative Mask, or Kevin Murphy’s Young Again or Born Again Lines to replenish lipids and proteins which strengthen and repair your hair. This winter prep will get your hair looking great in preparation for the spring!
Love Your Hair With These Great Deals!
Valid for the month of February
- Add a Repair Me Treatment to any service for $25! (25% Keratin)
- Add a Smooth & Repair Me Treatment to any service for $45! (over 30% Keratin)
- Add a Renew Me Treatment to any service for $50! (Replenishes lipids & antioxidants)
- 15% Off all repair and replenish products!
(Includes all Keratin Complex, Kevin Murphy Young Again and Born Again lines and more!)
Email us or drop by to fill out your Valentine’s Wish List of Services of Products.
We will email your sweetie and drop a hint for you! Just give us his or her name and email, we’ll do the rest!
Need a suggestion for your Valentine? We can create a package for you, just call, email or stop by!
David is working on another photo shoot in February!
We are all wishing you a lovely Valentine’s Day!